Experience the excitement of sleeping under the sea with AQWA Shark Sleepovers! Discover more about amazing marine animals with a night of exclusive tours, marine themed activities, and a sleepover in Australia’s largest single aquarium surrounded by sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish.
When: December, 18th
Where: Hillarys, WA
Duration: 14 hours (approx.)
Ages: 7-12 y.o.
For bookings and availability, click here.
- The unique opportunity to explore AQWA’s exhibits by night with your own Ocean Guide
- A movie screening, complete with popcorn and snacks
- Take home arts and crafts
- “Camping” in Australia’s largest single aquarium; you’ll be sleeping beneath 3 million litres of water surrounded by sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of fish!
- Dinner: choice of kids meal served in a treasure chest with chips, pop-top drink and novelty pirate-patch.*
- Continental breakfast*
- Exploring AQWA’s outdoor exhibits
- A free return kids pass to AQWA!
- Take-home shark backpack full of AQWA goodies!
Please note AQWA Shark Sleepovers are exclusively for mature children aged 7-12 years. It is highly supervised by qualified AQWA staff members only. No parents or other age groups are permitted. The Shark Sleepover is designed to be an educational, independence building holiday camp and a unique social experience for young mature children. It produces exceptional outcomes and lasting memories for the kids who participate.